Some great resources for art products and projects!
- Blick Art - Adaptive art equipment for students with special needs.
- Zot Artz - Designs and makes adaptive art tools so that children with disabilities can create huge, amazing art pieces.
- Kinder Art - Don't let the name fool you, there are many different projects, ideas and book suggestions for working with students with special needs in art.
- Color Pages - Sometimes we just like to color. This page has pretty much every cartoon, Disney movie, and different characters you can think of.
- Module - Students with special needs in the general music classroom: professional development module.
- A Day's Work - has been designing and constructing classroom musical instruments and adaptive equipment for those instruments for over 27 years. A primary focus has been the music therapy professional with particular emphasis on music therapy for children. Our adaptive aids are equally important for those involved in occupational therapy.
- Flute Lab - an instrument making business in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its owner is Maarten Visser, trained as woodwind maker in Newark, UK. Flutelab will make what is neccesary to optimise the interaction between you and your instrument. Whether you are a professional flutist seeking more stability in fast passages, or a beginner with a physical disability and a dream to play the saxophone, Flutelab can help.
- Sound on Sound (SOS) - Providing Music Technology for Special Needs. Pioneering work in assistive technology is transforming the lives of people who are unable to play conventional musical instruments..